Shopping day is over!

 Good morning everyone,

We had another fantastic day weatherwise here in Toronto, however I think that might have been the last one. They are calling for rain off and on over the next few days. I'm going to make sure I get out for a run today just in case the weather is too bad after today.

So, yesterday was shopping day and it was a total bust.

I had planned to pick up 4 or even 5 A&F shirts, but I didn't even get a single one. Over the past year or two (or three) A&F has fallen off in popularity and is now mainly for highschool students...which is no big deal for me, but the problem is that they don't really have a good selection of dress shirts anymore. It was really disappointing because the Japanese website shows a lot of different coloured shirts like green or yellow whereas I feel like I wear blue 90% of the time and pink the other 10%. I was hoping for a little change in my routine, but it looks like that isn't going to happen...

I was also planning to pick up a cheap pair of jeans from Winners-it's a Canadian store that sells brand-name clothes that are out of season, often at huge discounts! I picked up two Ralph Lauren shirts for $15 each! But I couldn't find a pair of jeans that fit me. Right now, skinny jeans are really popular-skinny jeans sit lower on the waist and fit tighter through the crotch and thighs. I get that. I know that jeans fit differently at the moment, but my body just doesn't suit 'skinny jeans'. My waist is small (comparatively-I could still stand to lose an inch or two) but my butt is big which means that if I find a pair to fit my waist, the butt is so tight! And if I find a pair to fit my butt, the waist is so loose...so a new pair of jeans isn't going to happen either...

Finally, I was looking at a pair of running shoes...it's really strange but the running shoes available in Japan and the ones available here are completely different-even though they are made by the same brand! I was hoping to pick up  a cheap pair of Nikes, but they don't even carry the style I usually wear, let alone at a cheaper price...so that didn't happen either...

I guess the good news is that I saved a lot of money...(but it's still a little disappointing to be honest...)

Oh well! C'est la vie! AND my holiday isn't over yet! Ha ha!

Have a great day!

Post a comment

Private comment

最新記事
最新コメント
最新トラックバック
月別アーカイブ
カテゴリ
Visitors
検索フォーム
リンク
QRコード
QRコード
RSSリンクの表示