Top turn offs for men...
It's looking like today will be really warm with an expected high of 18C. Don't get used to it though, tomorrow will only get up to 11C and then it's supposed to rain on Saturday. Sunday is looking ok and then it's looking like from Monday we'll start to spring-like weather.
An internet polled asked the question, "What turns you off a girl?" and netizens had some opinions. I've gathered the top answers and listed them in below, in order of popularity. Word of caution: This is from the internet, so please take it all with a grain of salt, and more importantly, just be yourself.
1. Not being honest. This seems pretty basic. Trust is the most important thing in a relationship and if you don't have that, you don't have anything. This is Relationship 101. Next!
2. Excessive self-centeredness. It's good to love yourself, but maybe try to refrain from spending hours gazing inton the mirror every morning. (Just some mornings.)
3. Pretending to be dumb to get attention. You're not stupid, so don't play.
4. Pretending to be clumsy. I guess not every dude wants to date a tipsy Zooey Deschanel. (Although, I will say, getting drunk with Zooey Deschanel is probably super fun.)
5. Being on your cell phone all the time. Someone else added, "In the same vein, actually caring about Snapchat or Instagram enough that it impedes real life."
6. Trying to get him to act jealous. That is so passe. It's like wearing neon colors or having Wham! on your iPod.
7. Playing hard to get. It's not that you should make it easy for a guy. It's more about not letting the guy know how you feel-trust me, leaving him guessing is the last thing you want to do.
8. Lying about your wants. If you know where you want to eat, don't tell him to decide and then pout when it's not what you want.
9. Narrow-mindedness. Seems fair. Judge not, lest you be judged, love everyone, just be chill, etc.
10. But also, being too open-minded. What can I say? You have to stand for something, right? You can't just blow back and forth with the wind.
11. Helplessness. Men like women who can get shit done.
12. Treating your social media accounts like it's your job. Although, if it is your job, that's different. Otherwise, yeah, turn off your phones and talk to the person you're with.
13. Not reciprocating things. A tough one to explain...hmmm...remember that even though we put on a 'tough' exterior, we still need to be loved/hugged/supported sometimes too...
14. Not complimenting them. Sometimes dudes need to be told their butt doesn't look big in those jeans. Toss a boy a compliment every once in a while.
15. Not being real. Don't play games. Just be yourself and find a dude who likes you the way you are (and vice versa). Which is the best advice ever.
Anything surprising? I would love to see some kind of poll from Japanese men to see how close or different it is...
Have a great day!